Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
Lemon Hearts by StarshineBeast Lemon Hearts by StarshineBeast
A commission for Ask Lemon Hearts on tumblr of Lemon Hearts and her pet chameleon, Lime. :3

If you want to share on tumblr, please share via this post: scribblingaladdertothemoon.tum…

You can find the ask blog here: ask-lemonhearts.tumblr.com/
You can follow me on my tumblr here: scribblingaladdertothemoon.tum…

Please do not trace, copy, claim as your own, or use as a base. :heart:
Add a Comment:
 
:iconamigurumi-kitten:
Amigurumi-kitten Featured By Owner May 12, 2015  Student Interface Designer
Witch program did you use?
Reply
:iconstarshinebeast:
StarshineBeast Featured By Owner May 13, 2015  Professional Digital Artist
I use Paint Tool SAI for 95% of everything that I do. The other 5% is Adobe Photoshop Elements 9. The 5% is usually things like text and filters. This picture was created in SAI exclusively, though.
Reply
:iconamigurumi-kitten:
Amigurumi-kitten Featured By Owner May 14, 2015  Student Interface Designer
Ah ok thx
Reply
:iconjoakaha:
Joakaha Featured By Owner Sep 28, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Cute ^^
Reply
:iconstarshinebeast:
StarshineBeast Featured By Owner May 13, 2015  Professional Digital Artist
Thanks!! :heart:
Reply
:icondeadcobra:
DeadCobra Featured By Owner Sep 27, 2013
Cute Love
Pretty Love
Reply
:iconstarshinebeast:
StarshineBeast Featured By Owner May 13, 2015  Professional Digital Artist
Thank you!!
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×




Details

Submitted on
September 27, 2013
Image Size
1.2 MB
Resolution
1673×2649
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
1,060
Favourites
68 (who?)
Comments
7
×