These are the brushes that I mainly use and what settings that I have them on. Some of these have been downloaded, but I'm not sure from where. If anyone knows where the original downloads are for some of these, let me know so that I can link them. However, I'm pretty sure that these brushes can be reproduced even without the downloads, though there may be some textures you might not be able to implement.Water
- soft shading, blending, and gradients. Grass
- hair and wood textures (both shading and highlights)Ol Water (both)
- Blending, occasional soft lineartsAcrylic
- Painting style shading and highlightsOils 2
- Sketching, some painting style lineart (not really using it as much for lineart anymore, though)Oils 3
- Painting style lineartGore
- Clouds, paint, dirt, faux watercolor Ink pen
- Cartoon lineart (not painting style, typical of my chibis and many of my anime drawings)Fino graph
- Sketching and mechanical pencil styled drawings
My Patreon campaignMy art tumblrMy deviantartAsk Starberry
- I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE DOWNLOADS TO GORE, FINO GRAPH, GRASS, ETC.
- I HAVE TRIED LOOKING FOR THEM AND EITHER THE ORIGINAL SOURCE IS GONE OR I AM INEPT AT BEING ABLE TO FIND THEM.
- I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THOSE BRUSHES. I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THOSE BRUSHES.
- THIS IS SIMPLY A SCREENCAP OF THE BRUSHES THAT I USE BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE CURIOUS.
- PLEASE STOP ASKING ABOUT THE GORE, FINO GRAPH, AND GRASS BRUSHES.
- IF YOU CAN FIND THE ORIGINAL SOURCE OF THEM, PLEASE TELL ME SO THAT THEY CAN BE PROPERLY SOURCED.